A Midsummer's Knife Dream! All Knives on Sale - Saturday, July 22nd.
There is no limit to the creative entertaining that begins with private cooking classes at Whisk. We’ve created the perfect environment with first-rate chef instructors, a state-of-the-art kitchen, top-quality tools and cookware, and fresh, seasonal menu options for you to choose from for your special event.
Gather your friends, family and colleagues for a private cooking party in our kitchen to create an unforgettable, hands-on meal under the guidance of one of our professional chefs. Or, sit back and relax and savor a glass of wine as our chef takes the reins on your culinary journey.
Plan a Private Cooking Class For Your Next Special Event!
To set up a private cooking class in Cary for your group, call our Event Manager, Jennifer, at 919-608-3669. To get started, she will ask you about:
- The number of people you have in the group (MINIMUM OF 10 PEOPLE)
- The reason for the event (company team building, a group of friends getting together, a bridal shower, your dinner club or wine club, etc.)
- Your budget
At Whisk, we structure your private cooking party to fit your group and your needs. That means you select:
- The menu for your cooking party (custom designed by you and our chef)
- The theme (Try a team competition or Iron Chef competition, a group cooking class, and more!)
- The price (ranging from $79 - $109 per person)
Enjoy a Local Cooking Class With Your Friends, Co-Workers or Club Group!
Whether it is a holiday gathering, birthday celebration, retirement party, business party, team building event, bridal shower, social gathering, fundraising event, wine and food tasting or a church social, we will provide everything you need for your Cary private cooking class so you join in the fun. It’s as simple as selecting the date and the menu — we do the rest!
To schedule a Raleigh-area private cooking class, call our Event Manager, Jennifer, at 919-608-3669.