Lodge cast iron sale - 20% OFF all pieces! Friday, September 21st - Sunday, September 23rd.
Whisk Culinary Trip to New York City
Friday, April 15, 2016 to Monday, April 18, 2016
NEW YORK CITY: APRIL 15-18, 2016
Whisk has teamed up with Tour De Forks, the world’s curators of uncommon epicurean adventures, to create a trip that:
- Gives you personalized, VIP treatment
- Lets you discover the history and culture of New York City through its cuisine.
- Engages you with artisans, chefs, and time-honored traditions.
- 3 nights at the new, boutique Martha Washington Hotel (located a short walk from the Green Market at Union Square and Eataly).
- Private transportation to Anita Lo’s Annisa Restaurant for a 5-course Chef’s Tasting Dinner. Chef Lo is one of the country’s most respected chefs, gaining TV fame on Iron Chef and Top Chef Masters.
- A private, hands-on pasta making class for Whisk with lunch at Ristoranti Morini (Michelin star recipient Chef Michael White’s newest restaurant)
- 3 breakfasts at Marta, Danny Myer’s acclaimed restaurant
- Private guided culinary tour of the Lower East Side (the New York neighborhood that has embodied the hopes and struggles of generations of newcomers to America). Our tour guide earned her Culinary Arts Certificate with an externship at New York's world-class Aquavit Restaurant, training under Nils Noren.
- Price - $1,460 per person ($380 single supplement)
- Deposit Due – January 8th, 2016
- Detailed Questions and Making Travel Arrangements: Call or e-mail Lauren (919-367-6531 & email@example.com)