We're open for shopping on Saturday, September 15th. If you were evacuated from the coast, bring your id. You get 20% OFF!
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the Whisk website. Because this website wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices.
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the website
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Whisk is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Whisk collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
A user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address).
This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to login a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We do not share, sell or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except under these limited circumstances:
- Personal Data may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented.
- We may share or transfer the information in our databases to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Whisk is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
Customers of Whisk will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES