Angel Hair Pasta
Date: April 9, 2016
- 250 grams flour (about 2 cups)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 TBS water, if needed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Place flour on a clean surface. Make a hole in the center and add the eggs, and oil. Begin incorporating the flour using a fork to pull it into the center. It's ok if there are clumps. Add water if still crumbly or if it doesn't all "stick" together. You
- Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature for at least 25 minutes but no more than an hour
- Place in fridge if the dough is going to be rolled out the next day. Bring to room temperature before rolling out the dough.
- You can also place all ingredients into a stand mixer and mix with a dough hook until it forms a smooth ball. Finish kneading on a clean surface before wrapping in plastic wrap.
- Follow the instructions on the pasta machine. Make sure to start at the lowest number (widest the machine will go) and work your way up, not skipping any numbers. Then feed the pasta through the angel hair attachment (usually the thinnest one). Dust with