All-Clad Sale - 50% OFF! While supplies last...
Angel Hair Pasta with Wild Mushrooms, Ricotta and Toasted Walnuts
Date: April 9, 2016
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1.5 pounds mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp. thyme, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 3/4 cup (or more) ricotta
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add sliced mushrooms, thyme and garlic. Stir to coat the mushrooms and continue cooking until golden brown (about 10-15 minutes).
- Stir in ½ cup ricotta along with ½ cup pasta water and most of the walnuts (reserving a few for topping).
- Add cooked fettuccini to pan and toss. Add some of the pasta water if needed. Season to taste and serve. Top with reserved ricotta and walnuts.