Kickoff the new year with one of our unique cooking classes!
Date: April 9, 2016
- Three hearts of romaine lettuce
- One drained and rinsed can of garbanzo beans
- ½ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- Shaved pecorino cheese
- Thinly sliced salami
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop romaine in to inch size pieces and place in a large bowl. Add in garbanzo beans, red peppers, salami and olives. Give everything a good toss.
- In a small bowl whisk together garlic, Dijon and red wine vinegar. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper
- Toss half the dressing with lettuce and company. Shave large pieces of pecorino on top.
- Serve with additional dressing on the side.