We're fully stocked with new items for Fall cooking and baking. Come look!
Beef Brochettes with Korean Barbeque Marinade
Date: June 9, 2017
- 1 lb. petite tender Teres Major or Angus Tri Tip
- ½ yellow and ½ red/orange pepper, cut in chunks
- 6-9 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Pinch of black pepper
- ½ piece of fresh kiwi, juiced in a blender
- Cut each tender into 6 pieces. Distribute 1-tablespoon of brown sugar evenly on the beef by sprinkling it on each piece. Allow beef to sit for 2-3 hours.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce, remaining brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, rice wine vinegar, and black pepper. Put aside.
- Massage the beef with the kiwi juice using your hands. The kiwi works as a tenderizer. Add the soy sauce mixture to the beef and vegetables and mix. Allow the beef to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Grill over smoked wood or bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.