We're fully stocked with new items for Fall cooking and baking. Come look!
Broccoli with Parmesan and Lemon
Date: November 2, 2016
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Lemon
- Preheat the water bath to 183⁰.
- Cut the broccoli into large pieces and place into sous vide bags with the butter. It is best to keep the bag thickness to less than 1 inch for even cooking.
- Salt and pepper broccoli and seal the bag.
- Place bag in water bath.
- Cook bag 30 to 60 minutes until broccoli is at desired tenderness.
- Remove the broccoli from the bag and place on a plate.
- Shave parmesan and place on the broccoli, then squeeze the juice from the lemon overtop.
Yields: 4-6 servings