Citrus Chili Chicken with Spiralized Vegetables
Date: June 16, 2017
- 8-10 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 orange, 1 lemon and 1 lime
- 2 teaspoon Aleppo
- 1½ teaspoons ground coriander
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 zucchini
- 3 rainbow carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- Combine all spices, 2 tablespoons olive oil, juice, and zest and marinate chicken for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 425° for 20-30 minutes (turning halfway through).
- While chicken is baking, spiralize zucchini and carrots
- Sauté with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and garlic.
- Season to taste.
- Drain fat from the chicken, once cooked, and serve with the spiralized vegetables.
Yield: 4-5 Servings