We're fully stocked with new items for Fall cooking and baking. Come look!
Soups & Sandwiches
Date: October 26, 2016
- 1 pound Mojo Pork
- 1 Basic Waffle recipe
- 2 tablespoon beer mustard
- 3/4 pound sliced deli ham; Virginia, Black Forest
- 1/2 pound chipotle cheese, shredded
- 4 sandwich sliced dill pickles
- Reheat shredded Mojo Pork and keep warm.
- Prepare Basic Waffle recipe.
- Preheat Belgian waffle iron. Make 2 large waffles.
- Separate the waffles into quarters. Each sandwich will be made with 2 quarters.
- Spread each quarter with mustard.
- Sprinkle each quarter with grated cheese.
- Place pickles on the quarters that will become the 'bottom' of the sandwich.
- Top pickles with ham slices, folding them to fit the waffle.
- Add Mojo Pork to the ham.
- Join the 2 quarters of the waffle together to make a sandwich.
- Grill sandwiches until cheese melts and meats are warmed through.
Yield: 4 Wafflewiches