Kickoff the new year with one of our unique cooking classes!
Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle
Date: August 29, 2013
- 2 packages (18.25oz) brownie mix plus ingredients
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 3.4oz pkgs. white chocolate instant pudding
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped toppping
- 3-6 Heath bars coarsley chopped
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray and prepare brownies according to the directions.
- Whisk instant pudding into milk until it thickens, then add 1/2 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream to the pudding.
- Dissolve coffee granules in water and then add to the pudding mix as well. Next fold in the whipped topping.
- Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes and place 1/3 of them in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Add 1/3 of the pudding mixture followed by 1/3 of the toffee crumbles.
- Repeat this process 2 more times or until all of the ingredients have been used.