Fig, Gorgonzola and Prosciutto Flatbread
Date: June 10, 2017
- 1 ball of prepared pizza dough
- 1 jar fig preserves
- 6-8 slices thinly sliced prosciutto
- ½ cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough to about 12-13” on a pizza pan.
- Spread approximately ½ cup of the fig preserves over the pizza shell, being sure to leave a 1” border around the outside.
- Slice the prosciutto into ribbons and sprinkle on the pizza, then add the crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
Allow the pizza sit for about 5 minutes before slicing into wedges. You can prepare the pizza 1 day prior to baking.
Yield: 1 Small Pizza