Whisk holiday preview sale - great deals on everything in the store - through sunday, nov. 19th
Goat Cheese Tarts with Blackberries
Appetizers & Small Plates
Date: June 5, 2017
- 5 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mini phyllo shells
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the goat cheese and cream cheese in a bowl. Add egg, yolk, thyme, salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Place the mini phyllo shells on a cookie sheet and fill to the top with the mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are firm to the touch, then allow them to cool for 5 minutes more.
- Spread honey on top of each tart, place a blackberry on top and drizzle with more honey.
- Garnish each tart with fresh thyme leaves.