All-Clad Sale - 50% OFF! While supplies last...
Date: March 31, 2016
- 2 cups pine nuts
- 1-cup confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup almond paste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Extra confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl of food processor add - 3/4-cup pine nuts, sugar, almond paste, and vanilla – process until fine crumbs form.
- Add egg and pulse to combine.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt - pulse just until dough comes together.
- Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls.
- Place remaining pine nuts in a shallow bowl.
- Coat one side of ball with pine nuts, gently pressing to coat.
- Space 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake until cookies begin to turn golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely and dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.
Yields: Approximately 3 Dozen Cookies