We're open for shopping on Saturday, September 15th. If you were evacuated from the coast, bring your id. You get 20% OFF!
Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktail with Lime Zest Confetti
Date: February 12, 2016
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped ginger root
- 1 slice fresh ginger root
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup ginger simple syrup
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Zest of Lime
- In small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped ginger root. Place mixture on small flat plate. Rub fresh ginger root slice around rims of 6 glasses to moisten. Dip moistened rims of glasses in ginger sugar mixture.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat ginger simple syrup ingredients over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Let stand 15 minutes. Refrigerated, use within a week.
- Fill pitcher with prosecco, pomegranate juice, and ginger simple syrup, stir. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with pomegranate seeds & lime zest
Ingredients 1-3 are for Ginger Sugar RIm
Ingredients 4-6 are for Ginger Syrup
Ingredients 7-11 are for the Cocktail
Yields: 4-6 Servings