All-Clad Sale - 50% OFF! While supplies last...
Roasted Potatoes with Lemon & Parsley
Date: August 9, 2016
- 2½ pounds new potatoes, unpeeled
- ½ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Dice potatoes into 1-inch cubes. In large rimmed cookie sheet, combine potatoes, olive oil, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Stir until potatoes are well-coated, and spread them evenly in the pan.
- Roast until golden brown and crispy, 40 minutes to one hour. After about 20 minutes of cooking use a spatula to flip the potatoes for even browning.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, season to taste with salt, toss with parsley and transfer to a serving dish. Top with parmesan cheese.
Yield: 4-6 servings