All-Clad Sale - 50% OFF! While supplies last...
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas with Chipotle Crema
Date: June 17, 2017
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 poblano or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, seeded, cut into ¼” rounds
- 1 large onion, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced or ⅛ teaspoon powdered
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Garnish: cilantro, lime wedges, avocado, salsa
- Chipotle Crema: Combine sour cream, lime juice, garlic, chipotle in adobo and salt in a food processor or combine with an immersion blender. Refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Scatter chicken, peppers and onions on a sheet tray.
- Sprinkle meat and vegetables with fajita seasoning, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat evenly. Do not crowd the sheet pan and use an additional one if needed.
- Bake for 15 minutes, uncovered. Toss with tongs and bake 15 minutes longer.
- Heat tortillas.
- Sprinkle sheet pan with cilantro and serve with warmed tortillas and garnishes.
Yield: 8 servings